Make this milky treat at home with the kiddos. It’s so simple, it takes just four ingredients to make! Pastillas de leche are sweet and milky candies that are usually served after meal. Make this classic Pinoy dessert recipe in three easy steps!
Pastillas de Leche Recipe
Pastillas de Leche Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 5 tablespoon full cream powdered milk
- sugar for rolling
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan; bring to a boil and stir constantly until it turns into a paste. Add butter and powdered milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Take the pan off the heat and transfer mixture to a separate bowl. Set aside until pastillas are cool enough to touch but still warm. Divide pastillas into 20 pieces and roll into small cylinders.
- Roll lightly in sugar. Wrap in paper by placing in the center of a square, rolling it into a cylinder, and tucking the ends into the roll.