Thinking of how to incorporate more greens to your meals? These are an easy-to-make addition to your weekend or party spread.
Pastrami Romaine Salad Cups Recipe
Pastrami Romaine Salad Cups Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 slices Beef Pastrami
- 1 carrot peeled
- 2 small heads Romaine lettuce rinsed, leaves separated
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese or to taste
- Mix mayo, mustard, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Roll each pastrami slice and cut into thin strips. Toss pastrami to release each strip from its rolled form. Set aside.
- Use a vegetable peeler to make thin carrot strips. Finely slice each strip.
- Brush each lettuce leaf lightly with the mayo-mustard mixture. Top with pastrami then carrot strips. Sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Recipe originally published in the September 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping.