This peach and mango pie recipe is an easy dessert that you can whip up at home. Can’t find puff pastry? Use wonton wrappers instead.
Peach and Mango Pie Recipe
You can make this mango dessert recipe with wonton wrappers if you can't find puff pastry.
Peach and Mango Pie Ingredients
- 4 peach (halved), canned, chopped
- 1/4 Cup peach syrup drained from the can
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 mango chopped
- 8 squares store-bought puff pastry
- Combine peach halves and peach syrup in a saucepan over low heat. Simmer for 3 minutes. Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to mixture, stir, and simmer until thick, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add flesh from mango; stir. Let mixture cool. Roll store-brought puff pastry squares until 1/8 inch thick. Slice into 4x2 ½ inch pieces. Top a pastry with fruit mixture, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges. Top with another puff pastry piece and press edges with the tines of a fork to seal. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Deep-fry in preheated oil for about 4 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 to 10.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW