Add extra crunch to your cookies by using crunchy peanut butter and adding a handful of pretzels.
Peanut Butter and Pretzel Cookies Recipe
Kids and adults alike will love these!
Peanut Butter and Pretzel Cookies Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter use crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 Cup pretzels use chocolate-coated pretzels, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together peanut butter, butter, and sugars in another bowl; whisk until smooth. Add egg and mix until incorporated.
- Add flour mixture and mix just until combined. Fold in pretzels.
- Divide mixture into 24 portions, forming golf ball-sized pieces. Place 12 balls on each baking sheet. Using the tines of a fork, flatten balls slightly until about ¼ inch thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and crunchy, about 18 to 22 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW