Satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. These superfood, fiber, and energy-packed bites are both healthy and tasty!
Peanut Butter Bombs Recipe
Peanut Butter Bombs Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/3 Cup carob chips available at Healthy Options
- 1 to 2 teaspoons real maple syrup
- 1/3 Cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons puffed millet optional, you can add more rolled oats instead
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs optional, you can add more rolled oats instead
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- Using an ice cream scooper or a spoon, scoop out 1-tablespoon portions of the mixture and form into ¾-inch balls.
- Place balls on a platter and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.