Serve this cocktail at your next house party. It’s perfect for girl’s night! Keeping the party simple? There is no need for garnishes on your drinks.
Pear-Lemon Gin Recipe
Pear-Lemon Gin Ingredients
- 2 medium fragrant pears peeled, cored, chopped
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 6 cloves
- 3 tablespoons gin
- 2 tablespoons pear puree only
- 2 tablespoons sparkling wine
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Make the pear puree: Whiz pears and ¼ cup water in a blender until smooth.
- Make the rosemary-clove syrup: Simmer sugar, ½ cup water, cloves, and fresh rosemary in a small saucepan until sugar is dissolved. Let cool and strain.
- Combine London Dry gin (we used Tanqueray), pear purée, sparkling wine (we used Martini Asti), 1½ tablespoons rosemary-clove syrup, and fresh lemon juice in a shaker.
- Fill shaker halfway with ice cubes. Pour into an empty shaker then pour back into shaker with ice. Repeat 7 times. Strain into a stemmed glass. Garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig and a pear slice.