This easy stir-fry dish has savory and peppery notes and is perfect with lots of rice! Make this during busy weekdays when you need to put food on the table fast.
Pepper Steak Stir-Fry Recipe
Pepper Steak Stir-Fry Ingredients
- 1 kilo sirloin steak sliced thinly and cut into strips
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorn cracked
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 medium red bell pepper cut into squares
- Combine soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder and black peppercorn in a bowl. Marinate beef for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a pan, melt butter with cooking oil. Pour in beef with the marinade. Cook until the beef turns brown or about 10 minutes on high heat. Add the onion and red bell pepper then saute for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.