These cookies aren’t just for Christmas! Give your cookies a festive feel and serve them all year ’round.
Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
These cookies aren't just for Christmas! Give your cookies a festive feel and serve them all year 'round.
Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups Butter
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 3 pieces Egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup peppermint candies coarsely crushe
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In the mixer, cream butter until soft then add sugars. Beat until smooth and fluff y.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients together. Add to the creamed mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and candies.
- Drop or scoop cookie dough on baking sheets, 1 to 2 inches apart. You can also make oversized cookies, if you want.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes for a soft, chewy cookie and a bit longer for crisp ones.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW