Have you ever tried to hack this holiday drink? Try your hand at making a peppermint mocha frappe from scratch! Trust us, Santa will surely appreciate this cool beverage on the busiest night of the year!
Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Ingredients
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 Cup Brewed Coffee or more to taste
- 1/2 Cup fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup peppermint-flavored, we used Torani
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup we used Hersheys
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- whipped cream to top
- chocolate shaved, to top
- Blend ice cubes, coffee, milk, peppermint syrup, chocolate syrup, and sugar syrup in a blender until smooth. Add more coffee if desired.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.