These picked radishes are bright, tangy, and tart! They will taste delicious in salads, sandwiches, or paired with roast or smoked meats.
Pickled Radish Recipe
Pickled Radish Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup cane vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 bay leaves
- 10 Small radishes watermelon radishes, cleaned and sliced into quarters
- Heat vinegar, 1 cup water, salt, sugar, coriander seeds, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a medium saucepan over medium heat just until boiling. Set aside.
- Place watermelon radishes in a sterilized 8-ounce jar. Pour in warm pickling brine until almost full. Cover tightly and turn the jar over to help create a seal.
- Let pickles sit overnight or up to 1 week before serving. Best served alongside adobo, beef stews, and fried chicken.