These sweet-savory ribs are perfect for picnics and weekend barbecue sessions.
Pineapple-Marinated Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Pineapple-Marinated Baby Back Ribs Ingredients
- 1` Cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 Cup banana ketchup
- 1/8 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 whole slabs pork (use baby back ribs), (boiled until tender, around 30 minutes)
- In a pan over low heat, combine all ingredients and simmer gently until sauce thickens slightly in consistency.
- Place baby back ribs in marinade and allow to soak for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove from marinade and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350° oven for 15 to 20 minutes, making sure to turn so that end pieces do not burn.
- Chop, pack, and serve at the picnic.