A classic buko salad recipe is what you should serve for Christmas. While the buffet table may have cakes of all types, there’s always room for this easy, no-bake dessert this holiday.
Fruit cocktail is added to the list of buko salad ingredients to amp up the flavors of this recipe! It’s an easy way to make the classic buko salad fruitier without the hassle of additional prepping. Whether it’s Christmas season or not, this buko salad recipe will be an irresistible dessert to have.
Pinoy Buko Salad Recipe
Pinoy Buko Salad Ingredients
- 5 cups buko strips
- 1 bottle nata de coco white
- 1 bottle kaong red
- 1 300-ml can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 250-ml pack All-purpose cream
- 1 small can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 small can lychees drained
- Combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk together. Mix until well incorporated. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place salad in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours up to overnight to chill. Serve chilled.