Make this Filipino salad recipe at home! Use leftover pork inasal and pair with kesong puti, a fresh salsa, and crunchy nachos. This salad is easy to put together and is packed with flavor. Feel free to add anything you want to add.
Pinoy Nacho Salad Recipe
Pinoy Nacho Salad Ingredients
- 1 Cup tomatoes cubed
- 1/4 Cup onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (wansoy) chopped
- 1 tablespoon Calamansi Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cp kesong puti (white cheese) cubed
- 1 3/4 kilo portion pork inasal heated and shredded
- nacho chips to serve
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce shredded
- Make the salsa: Combine tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, calamansi juice, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Toss in kesong puti and pork inasal. Let mixture stand for 15 to 20 minutes. Place nacho chips in a container. Top with shredded romaine lettuce and pork mixture.