Change up your weekday meals with this chicken wings recipe; you’ll love its fiery and spicy flavors!
Piri-Piri Chicken Wings Recipe
Piri-Piri Chicken Wings Ingredients
- 1 kilo Chicken use wings
- salted water for boiling
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 Cup bell pepper minced
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- lemon juice
- Make a slit on chicken wings. Cook wings in a pot of salted boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Make the Piri-Piri sauce: Heat unsalted butter and olive oil in a pan over low heat. Add red bell peppers and garlic; cook until soft. Add hili flakes, hot sauce, paprika, and salt; simmer for about 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and zest; simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain wings; transfer to a bowl.
- Toss with half of the Piri-Piri sauce then pan grill on medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until charred and skin becomes crispy. Toss wings in remaining Piri-Piri sauce or serve sauce on the side.