It’s time to try your hand at making a poke bowl in your kitchen! It’s actually easier than you think. Plus, you can get as creative as you want with the toppings.
Poke Bowl Recipe
Poke Bowl Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 250 Grams Tuna sashimi-grade, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 250 Grams salmon sashimi-grade, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds toasted
- 1 tablespoon green onions chopped
- 4 cups rice cooked, black, white, or brown
- 1 Japanese cucumber sliced into thin rounds
- 1 radish heirloom, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 Cup canned crushed pineapple drained
- 1/4 Cup Nori or nori chips
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, and chili flakes, if using, in a bowl; set aside ¼ of the mixture. Add tuna and salmon, toss, and marinate for 5 minutes. Toss in sesame seeds and green onions.
- Mix reserved marinade into rice. Place 1 cup rice each in 4 bowls. Divide poke mixture among bowls. Arrange cucumber slices, radish slices, pineapple, and nori chips on top. Serve immediately.