Wow, were you really going to make this recipe?
You’re braver than we thought! Your reward: we’ve actually included the recipe we used in the video, plus we’ve got a little message for you:
Happy April Fool’s Day!
P.S.: Here are real and actually tasty pork and beans recipes and chocolate recipes you should try:
6 New Ways to Use Pork and Beans Posted in: Cooking
Pork and Beans Champorado Recipe
Pork And Beans Champorado Recipe
You're going to be surprised about this creative take on pork and beans.
Pork And Beans Champorado Ingredients
- 2 390 gram can pork and beans
- 1 200 gram bar chocolate dark, semisweet, or bittersweet
- condensed milk Optional
- green onions for garnish Optional
- Chop the chocolate bar into even-sized pieces.
- In a pot, pour in the pork and beans. Heat over medium heat until it begins to simmer.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and stir. Cook until completely melted.
- Optional: serve with a drizzle of evaporated milk or condensed milk. To make it extra "flavorful", add chopped green onions.
- Share this recipe with your friends and family. Revenge is a dish best served with pork and beans!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW