This soba salad recipe makes leftovers more exciting: put together a Japanese-themed salad with healthy soba noodles and pork inasal. Season with sesame oil, mirin, and soy sauce.
Pork and Soba Salad Recipe
Pork and Soba Salad Ingredients
- 300 Grams Japanese soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup white onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic finely chopped
- 1 3/4-kilogram portion pork inasal sliced thinly
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- 2 tablespoons mirin (japanese sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- green onion for garnish
- Cook Japanese soba noodles in a pot of boiling salted water for 8 to 9 minutes; drain. Drizzle with sesame oil. Toss to coat well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Sauté white onions until translucent. Add garlic, pork inasal, and carrot. Add mirin and Japanese soy sauce; mix well. Season with salt, ground black pepper, and sugar.
- Add noodles and toss to combine. Garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.