Satisfy your sisig cravings with a mix of these two proteins—pork and tofu!
Pork And Tofu Sisig Recipe
Pork And Tofu Sisig Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar or to taste
- 1/2 kilogram lean pork cuts
- 1 500-gram block tofu cubed, fried
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1/2 head sweet onions or use red onion
- 2 pieces siling mahaba (long chili) chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 3 tablespoons chicharon crushed
- 1 tablespoon spring onions chopped
- Oil for frying
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic powder, water, and liquid seasoning in a bowl. Add sugar as preferred. Set aside.
- Fry pork in oil in a frying pan until a little golden brown.
- Add precooked tofu.
- Saute garlic, onion, green chili, and red chili pepper.
- Add your sauce and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the spring onions and crushed chicharon, and serve.