This pork burger steak recipe results in moist and juicy patties every time! It is simple to make and takes less than an hour to prepare. All you need to do is combine the ingredients in a large bowl, mix well, form into patties, and fry.
These pork burger patties may be served with rice or burger buns. Adding a rich gravy or thick mushroom sauce gives an umami flavor to this easy pork dish.
Pork Burger Steak Recipe
Top your Filipino-style pork burger steak with a rich gravy or mushroom sauce!
Pork Burger Steak Ingredients
- 1 kilo pork use ground pork
- 1 medium white onion minced
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 Cup pork stock
- black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Make the patty by combining all the pork, onions, egg, salt, ground black pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Mix well. Scoop ¼ cup of the mixture and roll into balls using your hands. Gently press to form the patties.
- In a medium-sized pan, pan fry one side of the pork burger patty in low to medium heat for 3 minutes. Flip the patty to cook the other side for another 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Make the gravy: melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add the flour and stir. Cook in low to medium heat while constantly stirring until a brown lump is formed.
- Pour in pork stock and add ½ cup of water. Stir and cook for 2 more minutes. Season to taste. Pour the gravy over the pork steaks before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW