The local meatloaf is usually served at parties but who says you can’t have it on weekdays?
Pork Embotido Recipe
The local meatloaf is usually served at parties but who says you can't have it on weekdays?
Pork Embotido Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo pork use ground pork
- 1/3 Cup pickle relish
- 6 slices ham minced
- 1/4 Cup raisins
- 3 pieces Egg
- 1/2 Cup Cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 Cup carrot finely chopped
- In bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Divide the mixture into four. Place a tin foil on a flat surface. Place one part of the pork mixture and put it on the bottom part of the foil. Form the pork mixture into a log.
- Roll tightly and seal the ends.
- Repeat with the remaining pork mixture. Place wrapped pork logs in a steamer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Allow the embotido to cool and keep in the freezer. To serve, slice the embotido on a diagonal and pan-fry each slice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW