Pork giniling is a dish that uses ground pork as its main ingredient. It’s one of the easiest recipes to put together, too. All you need are ground pork and some veggies: potatoes, carrots, and green peas. This recipe, at its most basic, can be made without the veggies, too. It’s that tasty!
How do you make an easy giniling recipe?
This hearty giniling dish is sure to satisfy your sweet and savory cravings all at once. The pork is first sauteed and then stewed in a rich tomato sauce. Throw in some carrots, potatoes, and green peas for texture and added flavor to this easy Filipino pork dish. Leftovers make a delicious omelet up to a week later.
- READ THESE: MORE GINILING RECIPES
- Pork Giniling with Pineapples Recipe
- Tortang Giniling Na Baboy Recipe
Pork Giniling Recipe
Pork Giniling Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 pieces tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 kilo pork use ground pork
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 medium Potatoes diced
- 2 medium carrot diced
- 1/2 Cup green peas
- 1/2 Cup Tomato sauce
- In a large pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion, and tomatoes for a few minutes. Add ground pork, stir. Pour in water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes. Add frozen peas, then stir in tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for 5 minutes. READ THESE: MORE GINILING RECIPES Pork Giniling with Pineapples Recipe Tortang Giniling Na Baboy Recipe