Filipino food is very versatile. Here’s a fun sisig dish that uses last night’s pork inasal. Think of new ways to re-invent leftovers so that every meal stays exciting.
Pork Inasal Sisig Recipe
Pork Inasal Sisig Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 kilo portion pork inasal minced
- 1 Cup white onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic finely chopped
- 2 Egg slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Calamansi Juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid seasoning
- rice to serve
- Heat a nonstick pan until smoking. Add vegetable oil and pork inasal. Cook until slightly crisp.
- Add white onions; cook until translucent. Add chopped garlic; sauté for 2 minutes. Whisk in eggs; mix well. Season mixture with salt, pepper, calamansi juice, and liquid seasoning. Serve with rice.