This dish is inspired by the restaurant-style Chinese pork spareribs. Make this pork favorite at home!
Pork Spareribs with Tausi Recipe
Pork Spareribs with Tausi Ingredients
- 1 kilo pork use pork spare rib (rib tips)
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger grated
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Put spareribs and black bean sauce in a shallow, heatproof pan that will fit inside your wok (a pie plate or 9” cake pan works great.)
- Make the marinade: in a medium-sized bowl, mix the cornstarch, ginger, garlic, black pepper, sesame oil, and sugar. Pour over the spareribs and let it marinate for atleast 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Set a steaming rack inside of the wok and fill with water almost up to height of rack. Turn heat to high and when the water is boiling, turn heat to medium-high. Set pan with spareribs on top of a steaming rack inside the wok.
- Steam using medium high heat for 18-20 minutes until ribs are no longer pink. Make sure that you don t run out of water in the wok. Add water if needed.
- Remove from the steamer and serve. Garnish with spring onions or sliced bird s eye chilies.