Pork steaks topped with crunchy garlic bits is A-plus in our books. Try this easy recipe!
Pork Steak a la Pobre Recipe
Pork Steak a la Pobre Ingredients
- 4 pieces pork use pork steaks
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 16 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup pork broth
- Salt to taste
- Season the pork steaks with salt and pepper. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Pan fry each steak in a preheated pan then set aside.
- Using the sam pan, saute the minced garlic in oil. Cook until golden brown and remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Make the gravy: Place butter in the pan and add the all-purpose flour. Mix well until the flour is cooked.
- Add the pork broth and let it simmer until thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the steaks on a plate then drizzle some of the gravy and top with the fried garlic bits.