Plain pan-fried pork steaks are okay but there’s an easy way to elevate your go-to dishes: A sinful and delicious sauce are a perfect accompaniment to pork steak.
Pork Steak with Sauce Recipe
Pork Steak with Sauce Ingredients
- 2 pieces pork use pork steaks
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 Small onion chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 piece beef bouillon cube dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 1 Table Spoon tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Season pork steaks with salt, ground black pepper and granulated garlic. Set aside.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat oil and panfry pork steaks until cooked through. Leave it in the -oven in low heat to keep warm.
- In the same pan, pour off any excess fat, leaving about 2 tablespoons. Sweat the onions. Sprinkle in flour and cook before pouring in beef stock. Stir to dissolve any lumps and cook until mixture thickens. Add diced tomato, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat, pour over pork steaks, and serve immediately with steamed rice.