Pork Stir Fry with Snow Peas and Carrots Recipe
A make-ahead dish that everyone will like, kids included.
Pork Stir Fry with Snow Peas and Carrots Ingredients
- 1 Table Spoon Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 piece ginger peeled, chopped
- 1/2 kilo pork cut into 1-inch long strips
- 1 piece carrot peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Cup snow peas (sitsaro) tips with string snapped off
- 1 Table Spoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Table Spoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon cold water
- Heat oil in wok or large sauté pan on high heat. Stir fry garlic and ginger until aromatic. Continue stirring as you add pork, carrots, and then snow peas to the pan.
- Pour in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add cornstarch dissolved in water. Cook for 1 minute until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat. Serve immediately on top of white rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW