The marinade of this addictive dish is sweet, savory, and super flavorful! The soy sauce is tempered with sweet ingredients to make the simple teriyaki sauce. No need to buy from the store!
Pork Teriyaki Recipe
Pork Teriyaki Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cane vinegar
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger grated
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 500 Grams pork kasim sliced into strips
- vegetable oil for cooking
- sesame seeds toasted, for garnish
- green onions Chopped, for garnish
- Combine soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil, vinegar, ginger, and garlic in a bowl. Mix well until sugar is dissolved. Add pork and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Heat oil in a frying or grill pan over medium-high heat. Strain pork from marinade. Pan-fry or grill in batches until browned and slightly charred, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a serving platter. Top with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve immediately. Note: Remaining marinade can be simmered until thick. Pork can be tossed in this teriyaki sauce for a saucier version.