Turn this pork dish into an Italian fave by serving it over cooked fettuccine or linguine. Serve this Italian inspired pork recipe for a sumptuous meal that your family will surely enjoy.
Pork with Tomatoes, Capers and Olives Recipe
Pork with Tomatoes, Capers and Olives Ingredients
- 3 pieces pork (use pork tenderloin), sliced
- garlic salt
- 4 tablespoons Oil
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1 Table Spoon capers
- 2 tablespoons black olives sliced
- 1 piece green bell pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 Cup water
- Rub the pork with garlic salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil over high heat and lightly brown the pork.
- Add diced tomatoes, capers, olives, bell pepper, herbs, and water. Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer until pork is tender. Add more water, if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. TIP: You can also bake this dish. After browning the pork, transfer it to a baking pan. Add the rest of the ingredients then cook in a preheated 350?F oven until pork is tender.