The kids will enjoy snacking on these cheesy, pillowy-soft bites! Get creative with the filling and add bacon, sausage, or corned beef to the cheese.
Potato Cheese Balls Recipe
Potato Cheese Balls Ingredients
- 4 large Potatoes peeled
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese diced
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Boil potatoes in a medium pot until very tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add butter and milk to potatoes; mash using a fork or potato masher until very smooth. Add more butter, if needed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons mashed potatoes. Place a cheese cube in the center. Shape into a ball, enclosing cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Roll balls in breadcrumbs and place on a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Bake for about 15 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.