Want to try something new for breakfast? These potato pancakes are a great update to your usual morning meal.
- 4 large Potatoes
- 1/4 piece red onion diced
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- cheese sauce
- Peel potatoes and grate using a box or cheese grater. Drain potatoes and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl and mix in red onion, egg, salt, and all-purpose flour; mix well to combine.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Drop in batter by 1/4 cup; cook for 2 minutes then flip to cook other side. Serve with cheese sauce or a fried egg.