This is a simple potato salad with a twist! Add a handful or two or crushed nacho chips to add another layer of texture to this favorite side dish. It’s a side dish recipe that you can turn to again and again!
Potato Salad with Nachos Recipe
Potato Salad with Nachos Ingredients
- 3/4 kilo Potatoes cubed and deep-fried
- 1/4 Cup cheese spread
- 1/4 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup salsa prepared or store-bought
- 1/2 Cup sweet corn
- 1/4 Cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Cup corn chips crushed
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped fresh cilantrochopped
- Toss potatoes with cheese spread, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, salsa, sweet corn, and black beans; serve topped with corn chips, cilantro, and more salsa. Recipe originally published in the September 2014 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.