This rainbow-hued cheesecake definitely stands out from other cheesecake recipes!
Basque in Pride Cheesecake Recipe
Basque in Pride Cheesecake Ingredients
- 450 Grams cream cheese room temperature
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 Cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose cream Chilled
- food coloring blue, yellow, green, red
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
- Whip the cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer in a large bowl. And add white sugar. Whip it again until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1 egg at a time and mix it until thoroughly incorporated. Scrape the bowl from the bottom to the sides using a spatula.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract. Whisk again.
- In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch and all-purpose cream until smooth.
- Add and mix the all-purpose cream and cornstarch mixture with the cream cheese mixture. Mix it until fully incorporated.
- Once the mixture is well combined, divide evenly into 6 bowls. Add food color to each bowl to achieve the desired colors.
- Line a 6x2-inch baking pan with parchment paper, and pour colored cheesecake batter as desired.
- Bake at 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F for 40 minutes or until desired burnt top is achieved.
- Place on a cooling rack for 1 hour and top with desired fruit toppings before serving.