You don’t need to slow cook for a few hours to make your fave pulled pork sandwich. Cook pork chops in a pressure cooker to make this favorite.
Pulled Pork Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
Pulled Pork Breakfast Sandwich Ingredients
- 3 pieces pork chops butterflied
- 3 cups water
- 1 Cup Barbecue marinade
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices bread
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place in a pressure cooker with water and barbecue marinade. Place over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Pressure cook 20 minutes, or until tender. Release pressure. Remove from heat and, using two forks, pull meat apart. Return to pot. Set aside.
- In a frying pan over low heat, heat oil then cook eggs, sunny side up, until whites are set and yolk is still runny, or to the desired doneness. Toast bread slices then spread mayo on one side.
- To serve, make open-faced sandwiches with the pork piled on the bread, and topped with an egg each. Season with salt and pepper before serving. Recipe originally published in the March 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping.