Craving for a fresh and cool dish? Make and share this recipe of Rainbow Bright, loaded with fruits and vegetables. This medley of fruits and vegetables makes salads more fun!
- 1/4 Cup Roasted sesame dressing
- 8 - 10 pieces Cherry tomatoes halved
- 3-4 pieces imitation crab sticks (surimi) shredded
- 1/2 piece carrot sliced into thin strips
- 3-4 pieces mango (use cheek parts), cubed
- 1/4 Cup Corn kernels
- 1 small head Romaine lettuce torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 piece Cucumber sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 piece red onion sliced thinly
- 1 small head lollo rosso lettuce torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 liter glass jar
- Layer the following ingredients in a 1-liter glass jar: 1/4 cup roasted sesame dressing, 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes, 3 to 4 crab sticks or kani, 1/2 carrot, 3 to 4 cheeks ripe mangoes, 1/4 cup corn kernels, 1 small head romaine lettuce, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 red onion, and 1 small head lollo rosso lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces.
- Make sure ingredients are distributed evenly to create layers following the colors of the rainbow. Cover with the lid and store in the refrigerator.
- To serve, shake jar until ingredients are well combined.