If you adore dishes that are sweet, salty, and totally rich, then you’re going to fall head over heels for this pasta dish.
Ricotta and Olive Pasta Recipe
This pasta is cheesy, creamy, and tangy all at the same time!
Ricotta and Olive Pasta Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 400 Grams fusilli
- 1 Cup prunes sliced
- 3 tablespoons black olives sliced
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add salt. Cook pasta according to package directions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, mix together prunes, olives, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and reserve ¼ cup pasta cooking water. Add ricotta cheese and prune mixture to hot pasta; toss to combine. Roughly tear arugula and toss into pasta. Add pasta water if pasta is too dry. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese right before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW