Parties call for extra special dishes and this roasted beef recipe is a more festive take on an easy beef dish (marinate and roast!). You can prep for the party while the beef marinates!
Roasted Beef Tenderloin Recipe
Roasted Beef Tenderloin Ingredients
- 1 kilo Beef use tnederloin or New York strip steaks
- 1/2 Cup Japanese soy sauce
- 1 head Garlic peeled and chopped
- 4 to 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted, for brushing
- Cabbage salad
- Combine beef, soy sauce, garlic, rosemary, and pepper in a bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 330°F. Brush a roasting pan generously with melted butter.
- Transfer beef, including marinating liquid, to the prepared pan. Roast for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with salad and mushroom rice pilaf, if desired.