Salads are often treated as light meals or side dishes to your main meats. Use roasted chicken to dress it up into a full, hefty meal! Make this recipe even more filling my wrapping up salad greens and roasted chicken in a large tortilla.
Roasted Chicken Salad Recipe
Make your salad more hefty with roasted chicken.
Roasted Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup white white vinegar
- 1 lemon juice only
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove Garlic grated
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup green olives drained, pitted
- 1/4 Cup roasted red peppers sliced
- 1 bag Salad greens mixed
- 500 Grams Chicken Breast roasted, shredded
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese crumbled
- onion cut into rings, grilled
- 4 12-inch Flour tortillas warmed, optional
- Make the dressing: Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, juice from 1 lemon, whole-grain mustard, ried oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Toss together pitted green olives, roasted red peppers, salad greens, roasted chicken breast, feta cheese, and prepared dressing until well coated. Top with fresh or grilled red onion rings, if desired. If using in a wrap, divide salad into 4 portions and wrap in flour tortillas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW