Whip up a pot of this rustic vegetable soup on a cold, rainy night. Pair it with a simple grilled cheese sandwich and dinner is served!
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup Recipe
Pair this red bell pepper soup with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup Ingredients
- 5 large red bell peppers
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose cream
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- croutons to serve
- Grill red bell peppers until skins are black and charred. Set aside to cool. Peel, core, and chop roasted bell peppers.
- In a saucepan, sauté garlic until fragrant. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add bell peppers and chicken stock; bring to a boil.
- Purée mixture in a blender until smooth then strain through a sieve. Place mixture back in the pot. Stir in cream; season with salt and pepper. Serve with croutons, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW