Use a Filipino favorite, squash, for a delicious roast vegetable dish.
Roasted Squash Recipe
Roasted Squash Ingredients
- 3 cups squash (kalabasa) diced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- Pepper Optional
- 2/3 Cup Oil
- 1 150-gram pack goat cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss diced squash with olive oil.
- Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender but still firm.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: whisk together balsamic vinegar, salt, and ground pepper (optional). Pour in oil in a steady stream, whisking continuously.
- Serve squash drizzled with balsamic dressing and topped with goat cheese.