For recipes that call for fish, try to find the freshest fish you can get because you’re going to want to be able to taste the fish with every bite. Easy fish recipes like this tanigue salpicao recipe that uses boneless tanigue fish chunks only require a few ingredients, so the freshness of the fish is important.
Fresh fish is always going to be the best fish to buy from your local palengke or supermarket. After all, the fresher the fish, the better your fish recipes going to taste.
Tanigue Fish Salpicao Recipe
This easy fish recipe has the salty, garlicky flavors you love.
Tanigue Fish Salpicao Ingredients
- 600 Grams tanigue (Spanish mackerel) cubed
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup Butter divided
- 1 head Garlic chopped, divided
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, marinate tanigue in soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- Fry half of the chopped garlic with half of the butter, and set aside.
- Heat the remaining half of the butter in the pan on medium-high heat and add the remaining garlic.
- When garlic is starting to brown, add the tanigue. Brown on all sides, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the marinade. Cook for 2 more minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with fried garlic on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW