This salted egg and tomato pasta is a twist on the classic Filipino side dish pairing, itlog na maalat and kamatis. Serve it as a side dish for roast meats!
Salted Egg and Tomato Pasta Recipe
Salted Egg and Tomato Pasta Ingredients
- 250 Grams spaghetti cooked according to package directions
- 2 salted eggs peeled and chopped
- 2 red tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/4 Cup white onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves (wansoy) chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Combine salted eggs, tomatoes, white onions, cilantro (wansoy), salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Add pasta and toss until well coated. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.