Craving for some Korean flavors? Serve this Korean-inspired Samgyupsal recipe. Samgyupsal or samgyeopsal is a popular Korean dish that consists of thick slices of meat. These meats are grilled and usually have no seasoning. However, sauces are provided to add a mouthwatering umami flavor. Fresh shiso leaves perfectly complement the smoky flavor of the beef in this Korean dish. Make this delicious recipe in two simple steps! Serve with a side of white rice or cold noodles.
Samgyupsal Bites Recipe
Samgyupsal Bites Ingredients
- 400 Grams pork bacon cut
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Pack shiso leaves
- 1 Cup bihon noodles (thin rice noodles)
- 1/4 Cup Korean bean paste
- 1/4 Cup Garlic sliced
- Season pork belly with salt and pepper. Brush with sesame oil.
- Heat grill pan over medium ?ame. Grill pork belly slices until browned and cooked. Arrange on a platter.
- On a ? at surface, lay down a leaf, add fried noodles, and top with two pieces pork belly. Drizzle with bean paste and add garlic slices on top. Repeat with remaining ingredients. You can also lay out bowls containing each ingredient and have guests help themselves. TIP: If you don’t like the taste of raw garlic, you can opt to pan-fry the garlic slices before serving.