Get your daily dose of greens with a quick side dish of satueed boy choy.
Sautéed Bok Choy Recipe
Sautéed Bok Choy Ingredients
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger julienned
- 2 tablespoons Garlic chopped
- 8 heads Bok Choy (Chinese leafy cabbage) halved
- 1/4 Cup water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium-low heat. Sauté julienned ginger until soft and fragrant. Add chopped garlic and cook, stirring, until softened.
- Add bok choy, water, soy sauce, and freshly ground black pepper; stir until greens are tender and water is almost completely absorbed. Serve immediately.