Make this sauteed eggplant recipe exciting with a dash of gochujang, a Korean chili sauce.
Sautéed Eggplant Recipe
Sautéed Eggplant Ingredients
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chopped
- 3 large eggplant sliced into 2-inch strips
- 2 to 3 tablespoons gochujang (red chili paste)
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium-low heat. Sauté chopped garlic until soft and fragrant.
- Add eggplants and stir. Add gochujang, salt, water, and sesame oil; simmer. Stir until eggplant is cooked and water is completely absorbed. The sauce should be thick. Serve immediately.