When shrimp comes to mind, our go-to recipe will always be “Garlic Buttered Shrimp” which is a classic dish. I made it more tasty and made it more special by adding another ingredient that your palate will surely love. This is easy to make and perfect for either lunch or dinner time with the loved ones!
Savory Shrimp with Crab Balls Recipe
Savory Shrimp with Crab Balls Ingredients
- 5 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 1/2 kilogram medium-sized shrimps trimmed
- Salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- 1 Cup water
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 500 Grams crab balls
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- cooking oil as needed
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot. Once hot enough, put the garlic and saute until golden brown.
- Add the onion and saute again until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir until coated with the ingredients evenly.
- Add water and oyster sauce. Stir it until coated with the sauce. Let it simmer for about 5 to 10 seconds.
- Add the crab balls and stir it together with the sauce.
- Add the sugar and soy sauce. Let it simmer and observe until the sauce is thickened.