Breakfast food shouldn’t be a grab-anything affair. Make your scrambled eggs more tasty by throwing in some chorizo to the mix!
Scrambled Eggs with Chorizo Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Chorizo Ingredients
- 1 piece Chorizo de Bilbao sliced
- 3 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a medium size nonstick pan, fry chorizo in its own fat for about 3 minutes over medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, and a dash of salt and pepper. Whisk with a fork.
- Pour over chorizo and scramble using a wooden spoon until eggs become fluffy.
- Remove from fire and serve at once.