Cooking your seafood al cartoccio (which means “in a bag”) is simple and fuss-free, but it’s sure to deliver an impressive meal. Try this seafood recipe?
Seafood Bake Recipe
Seafood Bake Ingredients
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 200-gram lapu-lapu use fillet
- 12 medium Prawns (Sugpo)
- 2 Small Squid (Pusit) cut into 1/2-inch thick rings
- 250 Grams mussels scrubbed clean
- 250 Grams clams
- 5 cloves Garlic peeled and sliced into slivers
- 4 to 6 fresh fresh basil leaves
- 8 thin lemon
- 3 tomatoes cut into wedges and seeds removed
- 1/2 Cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley sprigs chopped, plus extra leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cut 4 (8x6-inch) aluminum foil pieces. Form into baskets by folding ½ inch of each side up towards the center. Place baskets on a baking sheet.
- Brush each basket with 1 teaspoon olive oil; place fish at the bottom and other seafood on top.
- Add garlic, basil, lemon, and tomatoes. Drizzle each with 2 to 3 tablespoons white wine. Top with chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Seal each basket with a piece of foil on top. Make sure edges are rolled and sealed well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Remove foil cover and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.