Seafood lovers will delight in this makeover of pancit habhab, a popular saucy noodle dish from Lucban, Quezon, that’s traditionally served on banana leavaes.
Seafood Pancit Habhab Recipe
Seafood Pancit Habhab Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons red onions
- 1 Cup fresh shrimps or prawns or mixed seafood, including fish balls and crabsticks
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 1/4 Cup carrots julienned
- 3 tablespoons chives chopped
- 1 Cup cabbage shredded
- 2 cups miki lucban noodles, cooked
- calamansi to serve
- Vinegar to serve
- Heat oil in a wok or pan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Add seafood and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stock and simmer for 1 minute. Add carrots, chives, and cabbage. adjust seasoning to taste.
- Toss in cooked noodles and mix until just combined. Serve hot with calamansi and vinegar on the side.