Using the freshest seafood salad is a must, and garnishing the dish with lemons and limes boosts the salad’s color and flavor. Give it a try and bring it to your next potluck party!
Seafood Salad Recipe
Seafood Salad Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/3 Cup black olives chopped
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 kilo crabmeat from 2 steamed alimango
- 500 Grams Prawns (Sugpo) small, steamed and peeled
- 1 Cup Shrimp frozen precooked, thawed
- 1/2 Cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 Small Cucumber sliced into rounds
- 8 spears asparagus blanched
- lemon to garnish
- Make the dressing: Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until completely chilled.
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Top with seafood, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and asparagus.
- Serve dressing on the side or drizzle over salad. Garnish with lemons or limes, if desired. Serve cold.