Salpicao is a fast and easy recipe with quick and savory sauce and loaded with crunchy garlic bits. This version is an umami-loaded seafood feast, with fish chunks, squid rings, and succulent shrimps instead of the usual beef.
Seafood Salpicao Recipe
Seafood Salpicao Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 8 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 kilo cream dory fillets cubed
- 1/2 kilo squid sliced
- 1/2 kilo shrimps heads removed and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning
- Salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil then saute the garlic until golden brown.
- Add the fish, squid and shrimps. Cook until the shrimps turn orange. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in liquid seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Top with toasted garlic before serving.